Less than 24 hours before we open the show (and the set not yet finished) I decided I needed to remind myself of all the many wonderful things around me. You know, so that the stress doesn't totally ruin my complexion.
- ...this adorable luggage tag from Pinky I received last week. Isn't it cute? Thanks so much dear Pinky!
- ...VioletIsMyColor is back from her vacation in Europe and has fantastic pictures to show. Go check them out!
- ...the mac-n-cheese I'm having for lunch and sharing with Sydney. It's her first time eating it, and I'm happy to say she is totally enjoying it. So now I don't have to eat the whole box by myself!
- ...going to Costco to just pick up baby wipes and batteries, and coming home with that and chocolate covered blueberries. So yummy and worth every calorie.
- ...great sales at The Children's Place where I picked up some cute outfits for Syderini.
- ...applesauce. As far as Sydney is concerned applesauce makes everything a little bit better -- asparagus, chicken, mac-n-cheese, oatmeal. In fact, I think she's right!
- ...these beautiful blooms in our tree. I always want to cut them and bring them into the house, but they survive much better outside.
- ...getting an A in my Irish Lit class. My 4.0 is still firmly intact, not a huge deal but nice to think about every once in awhile. And if for some crazy reason you're interested in reading the paper I wrote (not for plagiarizing, of course), just email me. My ego thanks you :)
- ...good books. Devon loaned me The Eyre Affair, and it's quite the literary treat.
- ...coming in 6th place in my March Madness bracket! Woo hoo. Not too shabby considering I know nothing about college basketball. I'll be back next year. Better and stronger. Oh yes.
- ...watching Sydney play tug-of-war with Daisy. Just maybe Daisy will end up liking Sydney.
- ...free issues of Kraft's cooking magazine.
- ...emails from my sister (love you pissy!).
- ...the birth of Macie Rian.
- ...funny faces