With current events in the state they're in, it can be hard to find things to laugh about. I get kind of hot under the collar when I'm thinking about politics, and when I read things like AIG needing MORE money (REALLY?! More! Ridiculous!), so my response is to not think too much about it.
And so...making me smile...
- Tonight's Saturday Night Live, Weekend Update, was hilarious. Oh my word. If you can find a video of it somewhere, I recommend watching it. UPDATE: NBC got the video up and running, so here it is. The part where I almost fell off the couch laughing is towards the end during the "Really!?!" segment.
- I was heading out of the house as Sydney was eating a PB & J sandwich. Her response? "If you're leaving me, then who will wipe my face?" Indeed.
- The Office. Ha!
- My polls. I'm just tickled by your participation. I love that you are answering. I'm working on a post about it...
- Jules learned two new words: "apple pie"
- My search for a new dining room table. Such joy! Such excitement! Such impossible tasks! If you have input to share on dining room tables, wander over to the House Building site.
- The endless possibilities that exterior Christmas lights bring:
(link courtesy of one of my students, who was showing it as an example of "effective visual aids")