Five things I love about our new apartment:
- The window over the kitchen sink. It makes all the difference in the world to look out that window and see the sky.
- We are back in the land of having a washer and dryer. Who knew I could be this excited about doing laundry?
- Huge picture windows in the living room that receive honest to goodness sunshine.
- Living on the third (top) floor where we don't have to worry about people walking past our windows, or listen to cars starting up (or not) at 5:30 in the morning, or wake up to an upstairs neighbor running on the treadmill for 45 minutes.
- New cabinets, new carpets, new paint, new fixtures. It even smells new. Such joy.
- Bonus: It's a smoke-free complex. I don't have anything against smokers, but the smell of cigarettes drives me crazy.
I am swimming in a sea of thankfulness right now. This place makes our dual-living arrangement 100% better. Yay!