- I went through our file cabinet and threw away (to the shredder) file folder upon file folder of the last two year's electric, water, garbage, and phone bills. Now that we're living in Washington, we have no need to track any expenses from our previous house.
- I love throwing stuff away.
- Now that we're living in one place (mostly) I started unpacking some boxes.
- I unpacked all our books.
- I love being surrounded by my old books.
- I unpacked some of our kitchen stuff.
- I found our muffin pans...which I have been missing for seven months. Yes, it would have been easier to buy new muffin pans, but we already have so many it seemed superfluous.
- I love cupcakes and muffins.
Getting rid of paper, being reunited with my books, deciding I can make muffins for breakfast...pefect ♥