Today, I'm thankful for...
- the sunshine--it's been a very wet, windy week
- Pandora Radio
- getting the house cleaned while the girls were at preschool (I need to write about the fab set-up I have for preschool...but not today)
- Sydney's persistent earache that started Tuesday morning is mostly gone. It was a hard two days, but after a lot of children's Tylenol, non-helpful ear drops, a hot water bottle, and some cloves of garlic we made it through. Whew.
- tickets to go see violinist Josh Bell on Sunday (you might have seen him playing in the subway)
- chocolate covered macadamian nuts my parents brought back from Hawaii
- Sleepytime Vanilla tea
- tickets to go see Jerry Seinfeld next Friday
- Facebook messages from my high school best friend, and lunch plans for next week
- a few moments to listen to my newest audiobook: Life of the Beloved, by Henri Nouwen
- the soy candle burning on my dining room table
- an appreciative email from a client who liked the work I did for her